Sunday, April 8, 2012

LS: Post an Introduction.

And so it shall be done.

Welcome, readers!

This is a blog started by me, Lily Sokai, in the inspiration to make an interesting multitude of content that will be updated weekly with a story that is influenced by you; the audience.

Every Sunday, (or varying part of the weekend in where I find time to write,) I will make a post of about 1-5 paragraphs of text that contain the story of characters that are influenced by what people want them to do. Over time, I realize that this might get complicated if I ever gain a large audience, but I will do my best to keep it creative and interesting.

Depending on how this goes, I might only have one story that continues indefinitely, until it starts to wind down and I decide to end it. Otherwise, I will start a story and continue writing it for a few months, end it, and then start a new arc. If you're interested, please feel free to stick around. If not... That's okay too.

Here's how this would work:

[Post content].

...[Question that prompts readers to answer]?

--

[Reader Comment].

Look to my second post for the beginning, and the system will smooth out from here on.

I hope you enjoy what I have to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to include a Command Line!